Search The Blog

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Do Not Withhold Yourself, Lord 05

August 23, 2013
I still find my prayer life failing. How can I fight sin unless I talk to my Lover? How can I refrain from adultery unless I hear Him tell me, "I love you (John 3:16). No good thing will I withhold from you (Psalm  84:11). I will never leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)."

If faith comes by hearing the Word of God (Romans 10:17), my Bible and prayer are vital tools for my walk. Incline my heart to You, O Lord! If You withhold no good thing and since You are the best thing, give me as much of You as I can have! Let me hear glorious things in Your Word! Not boring things, but things that thrill my soul to love You because only through burning love for you can I slay sin.

~The Fragile Grey Heart

Psalm 84:11: "For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor. No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly."

No comments:

Post a Comment