Search The Blog

Friday, May 9, 2014

A Different Approach 15

May 9, 2014
This post will be taking a different approach than usual, as it regards the nomination which my sister Caitlyn has given me for a blogging award. Thank you, sis!

1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. List 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
....There are others but seeing that I don't know any blogs other than those already nominated, I shall have to pass on those steps.

Fact One: I am Asian. There are no pictures of me on the blog, so maybe that wasn't clear.
Fact Two: I take both an ESV Study Bible and a Thompson Chain Reference NKJV to church. I feel incomplete if I'm missing either one.
Fact Three: I enjoy wearing fedoras even if I don't look very good in them.
Fact Four: Currently, I am seeing a hematologist, a dermatologist, a neurologist, and maybe soon an audiologist.
Fact Five: Since I was six, I have always wanted to write. My very first book involved two scientists being eaten by an Eustreptospondylus. No joke. No really. No joke.
Fact Six: I watch far too much Frasier, and I catch myself talking like him every now and then... Actually, I enjoy 90's sitcoms in general: Frasier, Everybody Loves Raymond, F.R.I.E.N.D.S., King Of Queens, Cheers, Seinfeld, etc.
Fact Seven: My favorite songs of all time are "Wake Me Up When September Ends" <Green Day>, "Piano Man" <Billy Joel>, "Brick By Boring Brick" <Paramore>, "Able" <Needtobreathe>, "When I Go Down" <Relient k>, "Restless" <Switchfoot>, and "We Are One Tonight" <Switchfoot>.
Fact Eight: I believe I have conquered it, but ever since watching the Scooby-Doo episode "The Backstage Rage," I was afraid of marionettes.
Fact Nine: The last movie to make me cry was The Lion King. I have came very close though since then. Up, Toy Story 3, Monsters Inc., The Blind Side, Forrest Gump, and Pursuit Of Happiness have come close though.
Fact Ten: I like to listen to "Sharp Dressed Man" by ZZ Top and "Back In Black" by AC/DC when I'm dressed up.
Fact Eleven: I once gnawed straight through a neon glowstick.

1. My favorite pie is lemon meringue if there's nothing involving Oreo's or mint around.
2. If I was ruler of the universe, I would make a lot of rules, but here are the top three. First: No more than three Facebook posts a day unless it's something important like surgery, death, or birth. Second: The instruction of the Scriptures must be taught in schools; you cannot claim to be tolerant if you are intolerant of Christianity. Third: cheaper seafood.
3. My favorite joke is actually a stupid knock-knock joke from Everybody Loves Raymond. Knock-knock. Who's there? Goliath. Goliath who? Go-lieth down. You look-eth tired.
4. Donuts or Bagels? It depends on what's on either one. Ideally, I would take a bagel slathered top to bottom with cream cheese though.
5. I don't really have favorite words...
6. If I had a specific theme song, it would be "Hell's Bells" by AC/DC.
7. Little house or big house: I would rather have a little house because it's cozy. Then I would have kids and change my mind.
8. Something I'm prod of: I once found a rare copy of the book "Khrushchev Remembers" at a bookstore. It may seem small to other people, but I still keep it just to read over. And laugh at.
9. Something I'm embarrassed about: See the previous answer.
10. Fantasy crushes? Oh geez... Audrey Hepburn, Amy Adams, Gwen Stefani, Emma Watson, Selena Gomez, Sharon Stone, Hayley Williams, Zooey Deschanel, Heather Graham, Cote de Pablo, Kay Panabaker, Rachel McAdams, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Maggie Gyllenhaal. <--- Not an exhaustive list
11. The most bizarre thing that has ever happened to me would be when I cut myself on a french fry.

~The Fragile Grey Heart

Psalm 27:13 NKJV: "I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living."

No comments:

Post a Comment